This project has always been special, as it was one of the first, very large websites I had to work with. Over the years I have taken a site which had limited content management features, and was backed by a flat-file database, to a feature rich and easy to use Drupal website for administrators & visitors alike.
Some of the many features include:
- Multiple news types, which are also linked with artist content and news/reviews.
- Custom node types for venues, festivals, bands & more,
- Custom Contacts & Resources database for fans and bands to interact with.
- Online store with over 4000 products spread out across multiple product types and product categories (including band names & genres),
- Advanced responsive web design with lots of attention spent on creating a smooth user experience.
Now in it's 4th edition/version! I originally took on this project in 2006, and it has been an amazing journey of growth with this Lee and his organization.
- Website Design
- Drupal Development
- Monthly Maintenance
- Content migration
- Systems architecture
Trevor Lee has been our webmaster since 2006. Our site contains thousands of pages and lots of bells and whistles. He's successfully improved every aspect! His quick response time is also a major plus. He's also built custom PHP/SQL databases for our business. HomeGrownMusic.net was recently rebuilt with a lot of cool new features - one important feature added was the ability for us to update content quickly, easily and safely ourselves without having to know anything about html coding. This allows us to focus on the content and our customers and not have to worry about all the technical issues that can slow a business down. - Lee Crumpton - Owner